Friday 11 November 2011

Christmas door decoration

Today I was at the town centre and I ended up to a craft shop. It was not any kind of surprise. I have visited the same store several times. And still there was the same old background frame for a door decoration in the sale. This time I bought it and my fingers are already wishing to get on it.

This is a frame I am going to create to turn out to be a Christmas door decoration. The color is a bit weird. I guess that's why it was on the sale for months until I bought it.

For years I have wanted to create a Christmas wreath door decoration. But now it finally seems to come true. I have an idea to use some wool and cones. But we'll see, at the end we may see it docorated with sparkling silver spray only.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...