Wednesday 25 December 2013

Tadaa -no more secrets anymore

I hate secrets and now there's none left! See the super top secret Xmas project "Letter to Santa" Advent Calendar. There's also smaller secret Xmas project...

 It all started with placing the right points.

Which needed to be stitched...

...and fastened to the base.

Before I had stitched the main picture of IceBergs and letter in TheWhirlWind.

It all is very YummY!


These two adorable reindeers are designed by Jenny Barton and you can find them at Cross Stitch Favourites magazine's special issue from the year 2007. It includes Rudolph Reindeer trio. I have stitched them all but here you can not see the first one where Rudolph holds his gift still unwrapped. I used loose end threads and stitched them on plastic canvas to create Chrismas tree decorations. During the years I've given them one by one as a gift to a special person.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...