Wednesday 22 January 2014

Knitting & sparkling

This is what I am knitting at the moment. It is going to be short sleeved pullover with polo neck. I am using two different yarns at the same time to make it be warmer and sparkling. The basic green is just normal woollen yarn. It is Sisu from SandnesGarn (80% wool, 20% nylon) (50g=160m). The decoration yarn that includes the sequins is Säde from Novita (58% acrylic, 28% polyester, 7% mohair, 7% polyamid) (50g=205m). Säde is lighter & thinner yarn than Sisu but that is just fine. I was happy to find matching shades despite the manufacturers are different.

As you can see I use bamboo needles in this project. On the begin when I crashed at bamboo knitting needles I was so annoyed and considered them weird. Now I love them more than my old knitting needles. Even if the yarn would be messy and furry it is nice to work with these needles.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...