Sunday 24 August 2014

Bunch of branches

This is BunnyFood for TheColdLongWinter when nothing but snow grows up here.

It is easy to make. Just cut it, bunch it...

...and let it dry where the wind can do its work but rain won't get in.

One more week to go and then it is time to shear these little creatures that look like a cross of quineapig and toy dog! :)

Views of the sky...

...and apples from a friend. So so yummy!

Berries for the juice...

...berries for the pie...

...and after the pie I can stitch hard with my RedHeart...

...and use all of the yarn I -at the moment- have for my YogaMatBag.

The Shades Of My World.

One of the most loveable things in the world. When someone sees something you love, pictures it and gives you the photo. Can you notice the owl on the tree; right in the middle of the picture?









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...