Friday 22 August 2014

...phews and oops...

Oh, today Me & MyDoggyFriend had such a rough time at car fixing. It was so hard to wait on the sofa to get the car done. But I must admit; the sofa was perfect for waiting! Finally we made it and had a nap.

You know recycling is important case in MyWorld. So far -in my life- there has not been a day I must have gone to a second hand shop to buy materials. The world is so full of everything; our houses are full of everything... These are my old curtain stuff which I am not going to use anymore in their original style. I have got an idea what to do with them. I am going to do something decorative...

Usually you see finished or succeeded things on blogs -also in my blog. This is not one of them. But that is why I can show it. It is about the secrect I told you before. I started this at a wrong place so I need to start it again...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...