Sunday 12 October 2014

Singing with Helga

 It was very interesting to start to make the very first prototype of Our Very Own Wool. One hour of crocheting on the early morning. I love those silent moments.

 I was singing Christmas songs with Helga today. Do you remember this beautiful blue ribbon? I finished HeartBunting by using it. After all I didn't use the felt stars because the bunting looked perfect in this way; according to my Scandinavian taste. (I am planning to use the felt stars in another way...)

I and Helga were singing songs and creating Yule for someone else.

TheCat wanted to play with me so these need to wait for finishing... On some other day I'll pick them up from MyVerandaTable where they wait for me.

PS. All these creations are my own design.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...