Sunday 14 December 2014

76 folds

Today I can welcome you to Narnia!

There was so much fussy work that I envy these little BunnyBabies who had time for relaxing fluffy moments.

My past few days have included some succeed in my struggles against horrible gluten free foods. Finally I managed to make my favourite porridge so that it doesn't remind goo and I don't need to choke if I dare to eat it. It still was not perfect but good it was! It is Whipped Lingonberry Porridge which we actually call "lappapuuro" rather than "vispipuuro".

I've been struggling also because Little Lady needs a dress. She has an idea what kind of it needs to be. So I took her into a fabric shop. These she chose.

So my strugging started. My own design but inspired by her. Of course also the patterns are hand made by me. No digital pattern makers. Just rulers, pens, scissors and good old tape.

The pattern making was the easiest part.

After cutting I started with the folds.

There is going to be 76 folds which really need to match.

To this point I ended tonight. I need to be honest and say it really needed good nerves, steady hands and tons of patience because I don't have any fancy folding equipments for my Helga.

I really longed for sweets my Dear Friend T send me for my birthday but those have been eaten by now so no sweets for me today despite I have been so assiduous.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...