Saturday 27 December 2014

Chained with cables

Despite all of her duties, hurries and mothering Dear J found time to do something special for me too. It was a great surprise. I really L O V E these! (Thanks again honey!)

Her gift reminded me about the case I have trying to avoid for months: my Second Knitting Challenge for the year 2014. Perhaps you remember First Knitting Challenge which I finished at the end of February 2014.

I have been doing my best to avoid picking up the second challenge because I had some attitudes towards it but it was something I wanted to try out and learn.

It is knitting the plait, braid, cable... what ever you love to call it...

So here it goes; cable stitches to right and left. Part of my own design; blue for Me&MySelf. Dear J was very encouraging and gave me few -know-how-tips- and I found out

I   L O V E   K N I T T I NG  C A B L E S



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...