Friday 19 December 2014

Little Lady's Turquoise Dress

Here is Little Ladys's dress.
My own design inspired by her.

The dress includes Swarovski hotfix crystals. I ordered the crystals and Be Jeweler Pro from Alemana. I must tell their service was excellent. See, this hotfix crystal thing is new to me and I didn't realise to include replacement tip of Be Jeweler Pro for SS12 size crystals which I ordered with SS20 crystals.

So it was a great surprise when I opened the delivery only to notice I had made a mistake but they had kindly included the needed tip (because the package of Be Jeweler didn't include it) as a Christmas gift for me! It would have cost just 1,90€ but the lack of it would have caused plenty of troubles. Thank you so much! I definately can recommend this web shop I have never used before! You know good service is one thing I really appreciate.

It really is pretty one!

Later on I will add a tutorial for the bow.
How to make it proper and stay in shape...

She was wearing also this hair jewelry. I bought it from Budabest Christmas Market on December 2010. It is hand made by a Hungarian craftman. It is deer bone and has 2 -obviously- glass beads and engraving.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...