Thursday 8 January 2015

Striped Socks

Only these little balls of yarn were left after me knitting long woollen socks. I used Novita 7 veljestä yarn. (75% wool, 25% polyamide, 150g = 300m).

I did many stripes. It is a good way to make your left over yarns to disappear.

I worked on them both at the same time. I was not sure for what my yarn was enough. Because I wanted to avoid disaster I knit just a bit of this and then a bit of that all the way from the begin to the end.

Such a warm pair of striped woollen sock. Because they include 25% synthetic fiber they last better in use than just the ones made of 100% wool or synthetic. Approximately 75 / 25 is such a good mix for woollen socks made for use.

They are veeeery long socks. But that's why they are so loved. 

My own design.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...