Sunday 15 March 2015

It is spring!


It is officially spring! Despite there is snow all around my garden the spring is here. This is how my early spring looks. I took this pic yesterday when I heard the first swans to arrive. They are too early but from this picture you can see the spring is early too. Soon I can pull out my bike from the snow without showel! :) I do bike on the wintertime too and usually my bike is not burried in the snow. But this time one snow storm did its job and I was too lazy to dig my bike out.

Spring preparations mean seed, seeds and seeds. Yesterday I planted flowers and hope some of them will be blossoming on the last day of May this year for the celebration.

I went into my green house to get the pots. It was a bit spooky because the spiders started to wake up when I moved the pots. Usually they are afraid of me and vanish when I step in. Now they were so sleepy that they had no any kind of brain function to stay away from me. I really had to call a knight to help me out.

At Centtilä there was excellent offers with seeds. And I got my first ever Stevia plant as "thank you gift" of buying at least 5 bags of seeds. So now I have started interesting travel with this new friend and see will it survive with me or not.

This week I have not had much time for any kind of crafting. Poor Granny has been sick and has needed a lot of physiotherapy. She doesn't need to suffer but she has right to be on sick leave. She is over 15 years now but still vet sees no reason to put her down. She is in very good shape but obviously that's why she hurt herself in garden by some accident. (She runs around and rolls over a lot.)

We are really in love with our new vet. She wanted to try out acupuncture and it really helps. Granny goes again for the acupuncture despite she is so much better by now. Now it is easier for me to do the physiotherapy (massage, stretching and active movement exercises) sessions with her when the acupuncture helps to release the muscle spasms, reduces the pain (with the pain killers) etc.

She was on the sick leave last time on the last summer when she had Idiopathic Vestibular Disease. Since the recovery she has been allowed the stairways and normal home decoration. This sick leave will be much sorther than the last one but still we need 1-2 weeks to get it all sorted out.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...