Saturday 18 April 2015

CityCountryLife

I am missing MyDearHobbyHorses. Been there on March 23rd for the last time. It has been so busy but finally on the next week I should be there again. Can not wait!

Instead of sleeping my flowers can start to wake up now. Today BunnyPoo was needed. As you can see, there still is snow in my garden. But some places are now open; like this flower bed. I fertilized it after planting few more bulbs which I bought yesterday when having well earned day off with DearL.

My AppleTrees got their portions too. I know they love it like they have loved PonyPoo.

Early morning I went with Him to hardware store to get some material for his occupation...

...which today was to carry everything out of my GreenHouse...

...clean it and make the ants to disappear...

...and place Finnfoam frost insulation sheets.

Meanwhile I was sorting it all out and planting few more seeds...

Later on we drove 25km to the country side to see MyMom. She had some old magazines for me. Oh, I can not wait a rainy day to hide under a blanket and enjoy these with a mug of tea.

At Mom I noticed an old bag I once gave her as a gift. I realized I have no pic of it so I had to use my mobile phone a bit. For sewing this bag I used hand dyed fabrics...

...and stitched a pretty picture of le idee di susanna magazine (October 1999, page 14). It is amazing that you can forget what all you have made but when you see it you immediately remember from where the design was! I had no troubles finding that old mag and have few fabulous moments with it. On that time I was very poor and having a change to buy such a mag was a very special and cherished moment.

But at MyMom was something else for me too. A delivery from HomeFarmer! 30 happy eggs!

I love these CountryEggs. Different sizes and shades; tiny and huge. I don't mind. I just love them. They are so tasty stress free eggs! (Thank you again, DearJ.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...