Tuesday 5 May 2015

BlanketNo4

 Do you remember how it all started?

On the moment when we had just Blinks of the Sun and Roars of the Coastal Wind over arctic.

My own design.
BlanketNo4.
Tuulen Polku.
Path of the Wind.
It all was like climbing the stairs.
A journey.

I used Sirdar's Babouska yarn. (52% wool, 39% acrylic, 9% nylon) (50g=115m) I found it from the sale basket at our local yarn shop Pieni lankapuoti. Just 1€ per ball. Finished blanket weights almost exactly 1kg so the yarns costed just 10€. But all the time spent with it takes almost exactly 50 hours...

Spring and BlanketNo4

I was afraid of it all would look far too Christmas-like but no, not at all. And you can use different shades in decoration when you want to lift up some shade of it. The six shades I used are red, red wine, white, green, grey and beige. Quite untypical for me but later later on you'll see how this decoration project goes slowly on; later on the summer perhaps.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...