Wednesday 10 June 2015

CastleDreams

No, I am not dead.
No, not even injured.
I just have been far and away.
Very far away.
All around Scotland
Seeing Highland and much more. 
On a place where one dream became true.

 i L O V E it

MyWorld doesn't include StoneBuildings.
Perhaps that's why I love them all.

MyWorld doesn't include castles.
Perhaps that's why I love them all.
This one is Urquhart Castle.

This one is Ballindalloch Castle which was not on my route at this time. But if you can remember I had chosen it to be my next stitching project. I didn't tell you it was going to be my next CarryOn project too.

I stitched it in Edinburgh when having some Girl'sNight.

Yes, I know, some other girls may have different kind of Girl'sNight.

Yes, I know, it is Ballindalloch but on stitching chart it says Balindaloch. At least it is far less vertical lines; more esthetic, I think. Perhaps the designer thought so too.

Little bit of castle in my life on this summer.

The cross stitch kit included a card kit too. But to be honest; this is not going to be a card and sent away. Later on you will see what I will do with it...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...