Tuesday 23 June 2015

SummerSolstice

T H I S year we got much warmer SummerSolsticeCelebration time than last year. My apple trees blossomed just for the celebration. The hop has not grown as well yet as last summer but this time our May was colder and even my tulips were late. During May and June the weather has been everything possible; including hailstorms and finally now by the MidSummerTime hot hot hot. +24 Celcius degrees is hot. The weather was beautiful. With thousands of mosquitos.

Today we are back to normal; +13,5 Celsius degrees and pouring rain. I must tell you; after all my rabbits prefer this weather. Despite they are not allowed into their outdoor fence. All the mosquitos have vanished; thanks to the rain. And all the heat is gone; they L O V E it.

He was working over the MidSummerCelebrationWeekend. Yes, when Finns celebrate SummerSolstice it takes several days. It should start on Friday but usually people start it on Thursday already and keep going on until early hours of Sunday...

You know I already upholstered an old office chair and told you a story of our holiday. But because he was at work I used a box he has given to me. No, it doesn't enclose a knife...

...it encloses StitchingStuff!!!
You know I also did a small tutorial 
about it how to use Madeira Lana thread.
I had a reason to try it out...

...because I have also spend some time with designing new small cross stitch project. It is up to Unicorns. More pictures of it all at here. So, I have spent my SummerSolstice also with Unicorns! How G R E A T is that! (My own design.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...