Friday 31 July 2015

BunnyGarden

Rabbits have been enjoying their 15m2 area all summer. She is Viola.

 They live in one of my favourite places in MyGarden...

...under the oldest and biggest lilac.

The lilac creates the shadow also over their outdoor fence which have just sun cover to protect them from the rain.

When it is not raining they are free to go in and out and again all over.

They are free to do what they desire.

Almost...

No, none of them was digging! No, not even I saw who it was. They seem to have no idea from where that rabbit hole appeared! We always fill all the deep holes and they are so happy, because then they can start it all over again.

Meanwhile I was filling the holes they had a lunch break.

Poor Pernilla has been putting her nose there where she should not; and scratching it because of the mosquitos.

They all still look this white despite I allow them to dig. More dirty they get if it is rainy day and they are not allowed outdoor! I still believe my WindFan makes its job perfectly. If they have messed up themselves during the night when they always stay inside the BunnyHouse and I let them out on the morning, it takes few hours and they all look again this white. WindPowerRocks!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...