Tuesday 11 August 2015

Cross-Stitch Designs

Cross-Stitch Designs by Donna Kooler

Earlier I have introduced Violin -design from Donna Kooler's Cross-Stitch Designs book. I have stitched much more of this book. I just love it. It has 333 Pattern for Ready-to-Stitch Projects. It has also basic general instructions for stitching. If you can buy just one book, this is a good option and just enough for a long time. The book is published on 2000 and was one of the first cross stitch books I have bought. And still, after all these years I am satisfied to it. If I need to find an idea and a chart very fast I take this book out to see what all it offers. It has designs for Baby, Pillows, Table Linens, Towels, Jar Covers, Bookmarks, Alphabets, Mugs, Small Accessories and Christmas. And of course a towel doesn't need to be towel; like my Violin -project... I am sure you can find this book also as used.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...