Saturday 1 August 2015

Welcome August!

This year having strawberries from MyGarden is not so easy. Always before old CD's have been enough to frighten all the birds to stay away. Not this time.

We have been warning them but at the end this was the most radical action I must did. I hate nets and webs. Stupid birds can get caught to them and there lives no hunter in me to kill them if they are badly injured. So far none has been waiting for me on the mornings when I go out.

He secured the sides by old & partly broken fishnets.

The thistle theme is still going on.

I just love that C O L O R!

He opened each one to make them dry better and faster. They are so greasy. I love to go and rub a bit to my fingers and hands.... Sssh, don't tell Him...

Such a beautiful plant. Many consider it as waste & weed but it is very usable indeed.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...