Sunday 11 October 2015

OctoberFrost

The 3rd autumn storm really brought WinterLikeWeathers.

MyRoses still look pretty in MyGarden.

WildDucks are waiting in HisShed.

YoungLady got a great surprise from GrandParents. They had bought Her her VeryOwnWaffleIron. And she keeps on making GlutenFree Waffles for Me! Belive or not but before this autumn I got my last waffles when I was 11 years old and MyDearOldFriend made them for me!

I've been shopping... At the SecondHandShop. I, He and YoungLady were seeking something for the rabbits. But I crashed at this; brand new Norwegian 100%wool cardigan. It had size 42 factory label on it. Well, it was many size smaller. Just perfect for tiny dwarf with coeliac disease like me. (Well, MrW. always says I am not small, just practical pocket size...)

You know I love blue and it was just 15€ so I could not leave it there despite the fastening system is very unpractical if you don't have stomach or other femine things to keep it tight.

But the final shopping decision was made by him. He suggested he could have these fasteners to his woollen vest which still misses them and I can sew a zipper to this cardigan to keep it closed proper. So, that was it then. :)




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...