Saturday 12 December 2015

VisibleChristmas

It is Polar Night Season here in Lapland, North Finland. It is dark. And when it is not dark, it is just grey. Few bright moments in a week. That is why we need reflectors to decorate our clothes. To be safe and sound in traffic.

This is an old hunting dog vest made and produced by E.I.S.Design. I sew reflectors on it to be used as a safety clothing of our new friend.

She is Nuka and wants to be seen in the dark.

She just moved in and has already had such a hard day. Yawn! ZZZZ ... But before sleeping she must -once more- go outside to boost out all her energy.

***

When I had to make the promised decision on the last August to send Granny to better hunting areas I was sure, no dogs in a long while. Not even a proper puppy from a proper kennel. Many years earlier I had promised to myself no more rescue animals into my house but what can I do to myself!

But then YoungLady and He started to talk about it, that could I train one more dog. I said NO many times on these months. If I had not been told about Nuka and went to meet her some time ago we still would have DogFreeZone. But here she is now. Besides she is not a rescue case. She is 10 months old, very loved dog without any thrauma in the need of hard physical activity and leadership to tame her energy. She was hand to me with breaking heart. But we all know that all about love is to think about the loved ones best; not your own emotions or money. She is my ChristmasGift. And I thank these two young women who wisely lead her to me.

Despite heart is broken at this very moment, the future will arrive and heal the wounds.

We wish you all that your needs will be visible and seen by the ones who can help you out this Christmas.

***
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...