Sunday 24 January 2016

TubeScarfNo3

I made one more tube scarf. It is my own design. I used the same idea as I did in TubeScarfNo1 and BlanketNo1.

Very easy design and simple to make by anyone who knows the basics of crocheting.

 I have here the idea of 30 stitches...

...which exactly means you need to start 1st row with 30 + 1 chain stitches. This 1 extra is for turn up.

Fasten the 1st single stitch to the 4th chain stitch from the hook. Then stitch 3 chain stitches and 1 single stitch fastened to every 3rd chain stitch of the 1st row. It begins to form out the web now.

It goes on after the second row with the idea 3 chain stitches and 1 single stitch to fasten it all to next loop. Except at turn ups you need 4 chain stitches.

Very beautiful shade of old and broken rose. Excellent way to wish happy birthday to someone special with box of chocolate.

I used Novita Rose (70% acryl & 30% wool, 50g = 190m) yarn. Soft & warm. Thin but fluffy.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...