Friday 23 September 2016

BabyBlanketNo5

Do you remember BabyBlanketNo4 which I crocheted last summer of very old yarn from Novita which has not been sale for ages (48% wool, 48% polyacryl and 3% chlorofibre) (100g = 110m)? For BabyBlanketNo5 I used more of it mixed with lighter version called Panda Sport (100% wool) (100g = 175m).

This is for that cute little big brother whose baby sister had BabyBlanketNo4 as birthday gift, This is for his next Xmas. He has seen me doing it and is very happy about it when he found out it actually is for him!  :)

It is big enough for him to cuddle under it but not too big to get lost under.

It is my own design and again challenged by the fact these yarns have not been sale for ages.

I actually needed to do the edges twice...

...but I am happy with the result.

Now it all is packed for Christmas 2016.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...