Saturday 3 September 2016

SagaBag

This really is SagaBag. During last May and June I helped out my mom to sort out some stuff. This woven piece is one of the things I took home from there. I don't know who has done this but it obviously was meant for a pillow case. I wanted to use it for a handbag. I felt it in washing machine at first before I did anything else. I was very happy with the result.

The Shaman Drum fabric is left over piece from Nordic Collection of Important Items. It really looks it was created for my own design SagaBag.

There is small practical pocket inside the bag. The lining fabric is also a small piece I brought home with the woven fabric. It really was exact size for the bag lining! Like they were designed to be used in this way!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...