Tuesday 10 April 2018

Spring indeed!

The very first sign of the spring 2018 in MyGarden was this. It is a tiny special Rose I got from MyMother on the last July. It lives in a pot and can never ever be placed or plant outside in this arctic environment. It faded on the last autumn. On its label was written only "Scent Rose, can be tried to overwinter in a cool place indoors". When I saw last leaf fallen and its died stem, actually three stems, I decided to leave it in MyVeranda. In MyVeranda we have doors, windows, walls and insulation inside the walls plus central heating set up to +10 Celsius degrees. This spring, on one day, I noticed one stem had started to change its dried color to fresh green. It was like someone was slowly prouring green paint to its stem! I waited and waited for days and days. Two other stems had died but this one was waking up alive. See, there's even a tiny bud on the top of it!!!!

The next sign was this. I used old AdventCalendar locker to plant some seeds. I was very proud of MyImagination to recycle the old commercial Kids' AdventCalendar! I can use it for years if I manage to keep it unbroken.

Then I used many poisons (eco friendly) to was old rabbit litter boxes we don't need anymore to plant more seeds in tiny pots.

Even it still looks like this outside...

...and in the woods...

...where you can still ski...


 ...and cook on the open fire...

...desire it what the others have and you don't...

..and be so happy that they make some for you too...

...with marshmallows...

...you can see and feel it is S P R I N G !!!

Enjoy about the spring!

The spring brings in so many fascinating scents! 

(PS. Still one meter of snow in MyGarden. Nuka sits on the path we have shoveled in MyGarden.)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...