Thursday 7 April 2016

TheMEKKO

TheMEKKO is here. Actually it has been since March the 11th. Now is just has been sunny & warm enough to get these pics outside on the terrace and inside the veranda.

She wanted to have a belt for TheMEKKO and the celebration in March. It is not so summer style yet. The navy style will be made true for the summer celebrations. It is amazing how the light influences on the shade of TheMEKKO.

And yes, yes indeed, YoungLady did sew it by herself. I fastened only the lining & zipper for her despite dress making has not been tried out at school yet. Well, She can learn it with me. :)

Despite the pics of TheMEKKO look so summer season the snow is still here.

The ice is still here. But it all is melting away...

...it just takes a little bit longer around here.

Today it actually was very angry weather on my daily walk with Nuka. The wind was howling and it was pouring rain and hails! I was totally wet when getting back home despite such a weather can not be seen on the pics above. On those moments my camera was hiding inside my jacket! I didn't get any pics (yet) but I can tell you the swans and geese have arrived! It really is S P R I N G ! ! ! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...