Wednesday 13 September 2017

Swans & Foxes On Bag

Do you remember my own design free chart Swans and Foxes? Now I stitched the design on 16ct Navy Blue Aida. I used DMC Blanc for the swans and feathers, DMC 972 for the yellow parts, DMC 310 for black parts. The special touch I created by using DMC metallic thread E3843 for the water drops and DMC 51 for the foxes. DMC 51 is Variegated Burnt Orange and it really gives "seems like real" effect on the foxes despite only one shade is used. I am very happy with that result.

TheBag is also my own design. It is for DearT (!HappyBirthdayToYou!). I included some beading to be easier to use the zipper.

It has pretty lining which fabric is a bit nostalgic and from the pile I inherit from my grandmother years ago.

The bottom of the fabric has special but easy to do (and familiar from shopping bags) corners which make more space inside the bag.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...