Monday 18 May 2015

SpringWreath No1

So, what I have been up to? You know I crocheted BlanketNo4 during the spring. But I have had another decoration project going on too. These are old wood curtain rings. I don't need them anymore but I have saved them all for further use. Now three of them faces "the further use". Just because I had something in my mind.

From After Christmas Sale I found this styrofoam wreath (16cm diameter). And from my favourite yarn shop's sale basket I found these 100% cotton Mandarin Classic yarns by SandnesGarn (50g = 110m). Just 1€ per each.

So I crocheted a cover for the styrofoam and stitched it over to cover it.

The back side...

...and the front side.

Together they waited for better times and treasures.

I needed also a little bit of this and that.

This butterfly is from my first ever garden decoration. I bought it about thirteen years ago when I got my first ever garden. Later on that garden decoration got broken but the butterfly was rescued. I saved it for the further use in my craft boxes. Now was the moment for "the further use".

I stitched the flowers, leaves and buttons. The pink buttoms are from LittleLadys old cloth from the old times when she was a Little Princess. The blue buttons are from old boys sailor costume which has run in the family for decades until it all got broken too. The buttons were saved for the further use. Now some of them faced "the further use".

Would you like to peek to the front side?

Here it is... despite it is not finished yet.

Ta-dah!

Simple Scandinavian Style.

My own design.

My sky, my garden and my sea.

Spiced with memories.

Made by love for someone special's party.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...