Tuesday 22 September 2015

Knitting socks again

Do you remember BlanketNo3? One ball was left over from it. I have been thinking what to do with it. I had several options and always changed my mind. Now I took that Cewec's Silver Soft yarn (100% acryl, 100g = 330 meters) and decided instead of HomeDecorationStuff Young Lady will get ClothDecorationStuff of it by the next Christmas.

Cewec's Silver Soft itself is useless as woollen socks. But I figured out I could knit parts of accessories by using Silver Soft. The yarn is useless in socks because it doesn't include wool at all and won't stand hard use. So I decided to mix it with apple green Novita 7 veljestä yarn (75% wool, 25% polyamide, 150g = 300meters). My own desing with delicius shades.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...