Thursday 28 January 2016

Babouska LegWarmers

For BlanketNo4 I used Sirdar's Babouska yarn (52% wool, 39% acrylic, 9% nylon) (50g=115m). From the left over yarn I already knit BabouskaSocks. And now I knit LegWarmers and used rest of the yarn. I do have liked this Babouska yarn. It is so warm, soft and fluffy.

To make them look even more fluffy I gently brushed LegWarmers by brand new nail brush. I do know they sell mohair brushes but they are so expensive in MyWorld. So just to be curious I decided to try out normal nail brush; bought only for my craft use of course. I can tell it worked out very well.

No, these are not mine despite they fit well with MyBlanket. They are for DearR. who definitely is a red person and sparkles in all the colors. This is part of the craft challenge I am in. I am happy to tell first part Done&Delivered in the challenge.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...