Monday 28 March 2016

MyLevi

I've been far and away. Well, not so far; just 4 hours of drive up to the north. Far enough to listen audio book for The 2016 Reading Challenge and knit something for my BubbleHat, BubbleSocks and BubbleMittens.

We were in Levi meanwhile Mr.W was looking after my angora rabbits and cat with Granny.

We've been there several times. There's a log cottage we are allowed to use. It was built on 1979. Usually we spend our time there during off season.We like it small and quiet. EasterRush was a bit annoying but this cottage has  been hidden pretty well despite it is not far from the center so we survived. I still am not complaining. A small break from my daily life was needed indeed. A week before Easter I exercised even 35 hours (10 hours more than regular amount) so I really needed an opportunity to lay down and lift my legs up. So I allowed the teens disappear into the woods and relaxed.

Meditating session were daily routines. I do it always on this acupressure mat. Card playing, craft making and reading was included too. I had MySmartPhone and MyComputer with me too so I was able to do some work; which didn't need any kind of exercise at all. I also did some cross stitch design. I will publish -later on- a free chart of that souvenir design which I made for you all MyDearReaders.

I spend so much time just resting. He was wonderful and spoiled me a lot with these daily little tasks He did for me. Every now and then a mug of something was carried to me. He also was so kind and just read His book beside me and stared hours out from the window this snowy view with me. We were like buried in the soft silent nest of snow. The teens spent their time around and also made fabulous MrSquirrel. I love especially HisCuteTeeth and acorn.

But I did put MyNose outside into the fresh spring air. I had MyBrandNewRedShoes with me. Don't you think I had some exercise. No, you can not call it that. I just had small walks with Nuka in the forest behind the cottage.

More than exercise I had these moments to rest and load my batteries. I baked my own Apple-Almond Tart to be enjoyed on our terrace. I really enjoyed my break of and am even more 

I N S P  I R E D & E N E R G E T I C

We'll be collecting the harvest of all that in the close future!
Happy Spring Time to You all!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...