Friday 6 January 2017

Who designed and what

 
So, Christmas is stepping behind, Christmas tree has taken down and each corner of my library is available again. With my Christmas greetings I promised to be back. I updated the page you can find out Maria Diaz designed this beautiful picture of Mary and Jesus.

I also found out I have something else Maria Diaz designed. It is that beautiful swan themed decoration. :)

What comes to MyReadingChallenge2017 I have already started. I finished Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K.Rowling, John Tiffany and Jack Throne. It was very interesting to read a play. At first it disturbed but then I got used to it. I have tried to read few plays before but succeed only with this one and am proud of myself because this was not just a short school play where I need to take a part! :)

I also finished Vanishing World by Mireille de la Lez and Fredrik Granath. It has fabulous pictures about vanishing arctic nature and a bit info. Big book size doesn't show the photos on their best but definitely still it is worth of watching and reading. These pictures you desire to see at 1:1 size!

And I have started Jo Baker's entertaining novel Longbourn.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...